Lowongan Kerja 2022 : Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET Automation)
Job description: Job Description:
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Closely coordinate with both Dev and Ops regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met
- Influence and drive quality across teams, disciplines, and the organization
- Participate in the development and continuous testing of web service applications via automation
- Design, develop, improve and maintain test automation systems, tools and test scripts using best practices
- Design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable)
- Oversee automated tests integration into the CI/CD Pipeline
- Verify component, system integration and application level features and functionality to ensure our reliability, accuracy and performance reaches our standards for quality.
- Review engineering technical design documents and requirements. Provide plan and strategy about how and where to build in testability
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
- Experience in one or more of the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks
- Demonstrated “Developer Mindset” with “Test Mentality”
- Experience in test integration with CI/CD pipeline
- Whitebox/Blackbox testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Experience in Manual Testing and Bug Triage
- A computer science background or equivalent experience (programming styles, data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Test Automation tool: Katalon, Appium and Selenium
- Web Services: JSON, REST, RPC, XML, GQL, gRPC
- Database: RDBMS, NoSQL, and Caching Technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, and/or Apsara DB.
- Continuous test, integration and deployment
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice IT and Software E-Commerce 4 openings Bachelor’s degree graduate
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce.Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease.We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better
Location: Jakarta Selatan
Job date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 22:18:19 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!