Lowongan Kerja 2022 : Smart Contract Developer
Job description: About Itsavirus Itsavirus is a software company with offices in Bali, Singapore and Amsterdam. We work on great projects that have a positive impact all over the world. Our client base is very diverse, from the world’s largest companies, and fast-growing medium-sized companies to smart and well-funded start-ups. We are specialized in working on mobility, logistical and blockchain projects.
Download our company presentation: presentation.itsavirus.com Check our Instagram feed for a good impression of our company: https://www.instagram.com/itsavirus_/
We are looking for a smart contract developer The person we are looking for needs to have at least 2 years of experience with writing smart contracts. As a smart contract developer, you will be part of a team of highly experienced developers who have been working on decentralized technologies for a longer period of time.
You will be given the opportunity to learn from them and become one of the best. You will have frequent and direct contact with clients from Europe and/or Singapore, this means that your English should be sufficient.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Write and deploy smart contracts for client projects
- Develop dApps and other Web3 solutions as required
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/integration tests to drive up code coverage, automation metrics, security and data protection
- Update progress daily through Project Management tracking tool (ex. Jira) or Kanban/Agile board
- Interact with business partners, teammates, internal users and external users regarding cost estimations, timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure support both pre- and post-production
You should have at least the following credentials:
- Experience of smart contract development frameworks such as Hardhat or Truffle
- Familiar with ethers.js
- Familiar with developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity
- Familiarity with and experience working with OpenZeppelin
- High-level understanding of how Blockchains work
- Experience with agile and test-driven development
- Skilled in the unit and system testing
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a relatively new space
- You understand how to effectively manage your code and collaborate with other team members.
- Deep knowledge of Git best practices (fork-pull workflow).
- You are a nice, friendly person and a great team player.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice IT and Software Internet 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
We are Itsavirus, a software company that develops innovative smart city solutions and leverage over a decade of experience. With a relative small group of people, we work on great projects that have a positive impact all over the world. We embrace open source and like to share knowledge. In everything we do we aim to deliver the best result. We use a combination of Scrum and OKR to achieve operational excellence. Moreover, we aim to have a lot of fun while working as well. When we say we’re the best to work with, we mean it. The only thing that is missing, is you.
Job date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 22:33:14 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!