Lowongan Kerja 2022 : Senior Frontend Engineer
Job description: Job Description
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind – to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Xendit’s mission is to build digital infrastructure for Southeast Asia. We got started building payments, first focused on disbursements (money-out) for fintech. As Xendit has grown, we’ve built channels and connectors for accepting money-in, for pushing money out, and for holding money.
The Invoice team is building the UI and logic layers that helps both merchants and consumers interact with payment channels. In addition, we provide the platform that the Third Party Integrations team builds on – so the Xendit plugins for Shopify, WooCommerce, etc. use our invoice product as the basis for theirs.
- Develop and enhance interactive user experience by using the best practices in modern Front End development
- Improve the UI app layout and structure to ensure reliability, scalability and security
- Can quickly comes up with MVP models and propose solutions for complex problems
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it.
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead, Product Managers, Designers, and fellow Engineers to develop features that drive our metrics.
- Lead teams to the successful delivery of software projects
You may be a good fit if
- Recommended to have at least 5 years of engineering experience with proven management wins, but fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Strong knowledge of Frontend application build tool such as webpack
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Familiarity with containerization, including docker and kubernetes
- Familiarity with implementing Front-end component framework
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
- Data visualization skill using libraries such as D3.js
Job date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 04:56:30 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!