Lowongan Kerja 2022 : Remote Senior Full-stack JS Developer
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Develop innovative applications
- Design and integrate algorithms
- Contribute to cutting-edge initiatives
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
Hourly or Salaried positions are available
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
This is a full-time position.
Direct communication with the client may be needed.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
- 3+ years of software development experience both backend and frontend
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js…) and a good grasp of architectural styles and implementation patterns
- Knowledge of web sockets, particularly socket.io
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with build systems and tooling
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS
- Knoweledge of at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Familiarity with Backbone & Marionette.js
- Proficient in Git
- Proactive and willing to learn new stuff
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Work from Home
Mid-Senior Level / Manager IT and Software Computer Software / Engineering 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Job date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:49:16 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!