Lowongan Kerja 2022 : Lead Developer
Company: The Jakarta Post
Job description: IT – Lead Developer will be responsible for leading the developer team on developing features on The Jakarta Post’s digital products, includes website and mobile apps (iOS and Android), troubleshooting any error or bug issues on the products, and maintaining digital products development flow.
- Cross division collaboration to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the IT development team.
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or systems on website and application design.
- Designing, building and configuring websites and applications to meet business process and digital products requirements.
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of The Jakarta Post’s website and applications.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews.
- Mentoring the development team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience(s) in similar roles.
- Proven success as a technical team leader with ability to collaborate cross-division.
Mid-Senior Level / Manager IT and Software Media Production 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
The Jakarta Post is one of Indonesia’s most influential newspapers that provides content and services in line with its role as a leading media in the country and Southeast Asia (SEA) region. Established on April 25, 1983, The Jakarta Post has the vision to drive transformative change in Indonesia and for Indonesia through bold, ethical, responsible, and independent reporting; critical perspective; and influence. The Post has constantly evolved, providing diversified products in the increasingly digitalized era. The Post’s products are not limited to print newspapers but also to websites and social media. It also provides events such as webinars (IG Live sessions) where readers have access to high-profile speakers and decision-makers; and Master Classes, writing courses that will help your writing and corporate needs. In collaboration with Tenggara Strategics, the Post also provides up-to-date research and intelligence on political, economic and market affairs in Indonesia.
Location: Jakarta Pusat
Job date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 22:12:50 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!