Lowongan Kerja 2022 : Frontend Engineer
Company: Fazz Financial
Job description: About Fazz Financial Group
Fazz Financial Group is a digital financial services group founded in 2016. It is based in Southeast Asia, and is the holding group for over 10 FinTech startups, which includes PayFazz, Xfers, Modal Rakyat, StraitsX, and others.
Fazz Financial Group’s mission is to enable financial access for everyone, especially within Southeast Asia, where 70% of its population is underserved.
Fazz Financial Group has headquarters in Singapore and Indonesia, with 600 staff spread across regional offices in Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam. We are proud to be local and knowledgeable about the region, giving an intimate understanding of Southeast Asia’s financial needs.
As a local group born and bred in Southeast Asia, companies within Fazz Financial Group are among the first Indonesian startups, and one of the many Singaporean startups to be seeded by the prestigious Y-Combinator programme. We are backed by both global and local investors including Insignia Venture Partners, B Capital, BRI Ventures, and many others.
We know how important our mission is to improving the livelihoods of millions of people in Southeast Asia. That’s why we’re looking for passionate and driven people to join us to accelerate financial access for everyone.
Head to our website to get to know us better:
About the role and team
The FazzBiz App team is building an All-In-One-Finance (AIOF) platform (Web Dashboard & Mobile App) for business owners of all types to manage their business transactions/spending online seamlessly and effectively. We offer business entities:- Quick access and approval for credit loans- Spend management with debit card issuance- Full-range payment APIs to send and accept funds- High yield account to earn interest- And many more!
Come and join us to revolutionize business banking and create better banking experience for all businesses!
- Co-create with product managers and designers on how the new generation of business banking platform look like.
- Work with fellow engineers, product managers and designers to ensure product requirements are delivered with great quality.
- Ensure high rating for availability, scalability, maintainability and security for the production site.
- Participate in team duty roster to troubleshoot systems issue and ensure high rating for site reliability.
What you may be doing
- Participate in the weekly team alignment meeting, and 2-weeks cycle sprint process
- Participate in company-wide or departmental-wide meetings such as: Company weekly Meet & Greet or Engineering All-hands.
- Discuss with product manager and designers on best user experience / interface.
- Discuss with fellow engineers on implementation solutions.
- Suggest architectural improvements, process or code improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience (preferred).
- You have experience with frontend frameworks React Redux, TypeScript, webpack or any other equivalent frameworks.
Nice to have
- You have experience with backend frameworks: Ruby on Rails, NodeJs or any other equivalent frameworks
- You are familiar with MySQL and have experience working with databases
What we are looking for in you
- You are service oriented, and you care a lot about the users using your products and you want the users to have the best experience they can have!
- You hold yourself to a high standards of excellence, and you believe this is the best way to grow yourself!
- You believe that a team can contribute much more than an individual, and you love to work in a team and bring the best out of everyone!
- You are a self-starter, and able to work efficiently without the high management overhead
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Fazz Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Fazz Financial Group will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fazz Financial Group may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 07:44:02 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!